|In my gallery you shall find many crazy things and quite possibly something that appeals to you (I hope D: )|
from Trek to TRON, from fantasy to historical, from Beatles to Moody Blues.
My gallery goes where no gallery has gone before
GIFT AND AT TO DO LIST
1. Outfit swap for Alienalfredo - STATUS: FINISHED
2. Gift art for George - STATUS: starting
|S I M U L A C R U M|
Genre: Science fiction, dystopian, adventure
Ara Sahar’i and Sirius Steel have nothing in common. Ara is a half human, half alien con-artist who’s been on the run ever since she fled her homeworld four years ago. Sirius Steel is a no-nonsense advanced android from Earth who works as a detective for the Los Angeles Cosmopolitan Police Department. Little do they know that when they cross paths the truth about Earth’s corrupted government will force them both to flee the planet together with a message destined for space that could save – or destroy – everything they hold dear.
1. How long have you been on DeviantArt?
2. What does your username mean?
It comes from two of my favorite bands: the Moody Blues and the Beatle
3. Describe yourself in three words.
Weird, colorful, unorganized
4. Are you left or right handed?
5. What was your first deviation?
6. What is your favourite type of art to create?
Digital art in a cartoon/manga style
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
ANIMATION!!! Not really a different style…but I want my characters to move, bruh
8. What was your first favorite?
Just as it was BeforeJust as it was before
Lonely and dry this day comes
Swift and deadly its wind strums
Sharp and rocky its land lays bare
The old rattle snake is its only kingdom's heir
A commercial aircraft is taking its daily round
When a sand storm surrounds it, now smashed into the ground
Every way of escape, the deceiving sea seems to subvert
You are now the property of the unforgiving desert
Looking for nourishment, you walk for miles
Laughing at you, the desert denials
You hit the ground, starving and parched
You think of the bitter hours you have marched
It giggles like a child as it fills your footsteps with sand
You collapse, sweat pouring out of each and ever gland
Eyes getting hazy
Body getting lazy
Your chest is getting sore
Every breath is a chore
Soon you're coughing up blood
Your head touches the ground with a soft but deadly thud
9. What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
Sci-fi comics and stuff….and as far as fanart goes a lot of Star Trek
10. Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
There are too many awesome people that I would love to meet to list, and there are a few I already have met
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
has definitely had an impact of my life by becoming one of my closest friends in a time when I didn’t really have very many friends in the non-virtual world. We’ve been friends for so many years now and we’ve both helped each other grow not only as artists but also as people, and it’s such an awesome thing.
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
Pencil and paper, scanner, Photoshop CS5, wacom bamboo tablet.
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
I guess, my bedroom, but really I can draw anywhere. I have had some excellent inspiration by living at the camp I work at as well.
15. What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
Student of Creative Writing and Digital Art |
Star Trek, Moody Blues, Beatles, TRON, Disney, Cats, Hippies, 60s 70s & 80s, Emergency!, Peace, California (my HOMEEE), Criminal Minds, Disco, Sci-fi, Britian , faeries, Psychedelic Stuff, Oldschool Video/Computer Games, Earth
Haters, Ignorant/Arrogant People, Crazy Drivers, Typos, The Santa Ana Winds!, Brussles Sprouts
Stuff I'm Working On
1. Simulacrum - Sci-fi comic/novel
2. Star Trek: Defiance|Alliance RP [REBOOTED]
I'm Open For
Art trades ONLY
Not Currently Open For
Other RPs, commissions, requests